Even though I get a kick out of jumping in puddles in my Hunter boots those two times a year when LA rains enough to have puddles, the weather these past few days has been pre-tty nasty, and there’s nothing much to enjoy, which is the perfect time to update my Hawaii (Aloha!) photos to reminisce winter in T-shirts, shorts, and bikinis.
It was a wonderful, warm, but short vacay and my third time to Hawaii. The first time was w/ my dad, not much memory there, and the second time was with my high school band (yes har har I was a band geek, flute player thank you very much). This time was with the bf and another friend. In short I:
- went to more beaches in four days than I did in the last four years!
- conquered the world largest maze at Dole Plantation in less than 45 minutes – the average is one hour – wha what!
- kayaked till my arms felt like they fell off.
- got the bf to take the mic for the 1st time at a karaoke bar. Lalala.
- cliff dived and got a bloody nose from it.
- snorkeled with beautiful tropical fish (boo no sea turtle sighting).
- swam with sharks (was SO fun!) Two legs, check. Two arms, check. Phew.
Mahalo for reading! Till next time, Ha-Va-ii!